Loves Stories From The Quran
The Quran is full of Love Stories that chronicle the lives of the luminous Prophets of Allah. All throughout the Quran the names of the Prophets are mentioned and attached to a variety of marital and familial circumstances.
In this class Sh Yahya Ibrahim will weave through the lives of:
- Adam & Hawaa, Ibrahim & Hajar
- Musa & Sephoora, Yusuf & Zulaikha
- Ayub, Dawoud, Sulaiman
- And Prophet Muhammad peace be upon them all
Powerful Life Lessons will be gleaned from the Quran’s recounting of their blessed lives.
The Love & Struggles of Ali (RA) & Fatima (RA)
We often hear about the love and struggle of Khadija (RA) and the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) or Ayesha and Muhammad (saw) but we hardly ever hear about the Love story of two of the most beloved people to our beloved Prophet (pbuh).
- Both were born into blessed households.
- Both were raised by the beloved Prophet (saw).
- They were married by the Prophet (saw) then guided by him.
- They faced obstacles that we all face in our marriage but by the guidance of Allah, the advice of the Prophet (saw), and the faith in their hearts, they were able to pull through and leave behind one of the greatest examples of a marriage ever to exist.
We will examine their lives, their humanness, and the lessons we can derive from their marriage.
The Love Tour: Marriage Made in Heaven
Even though marriage was made in heaven for so many of us it tends to become a living hell for people. This workshop is an enlightening session that focuses on:
- Pre Marriage: How to ensure you find the ideal spouse that will make your marriage blissful. An insight on the pre-marital conversation that’s required before you say yes.
- Marriage: Is your marriage made in heaven or hell? A deeper look into what it takes to make your marriage happier and identifying the pitfalls of having a marriage that is a living hell. What steps can a couple take to make sure they are on the road to Jannah.
A range of stories and examples of marriages that are made in Heaven and those made in Hell will be discussed.